There are many ways to build slideshows on an Apple Computer and sometimes they can be confusing. Using Apple Photos is quick, easy, and will have an excellent result!
Prerequisites: This document assumes you know how to navigate the Apple Mac Operating System. Open programs, copy & paste, import & export, etc.
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 30 minutes
Expected Outcome: Produce Slideshow in Photos with Title Screen, Photos, Videos, and Music Track
Tools Required: Apple Computer, Keynote, Photos, Internet Access
Steps to Complete
- Add the photos you wish to use to the Apple Photos program
- Select the photos and videos you want in your slideshow from the imported photos
- Create slideshow from selected photos
- Open Keynote. Create title slide. Export as image.
- Import Title Slide image into Photos
- Add new Title Slide to slideshow and move to beginning