Trello has a hierarchy of Teams with Members, Boards, Lists, and Cards. This structure lends itself well for many functions including todo lists, document management systems, workflow systems, sales funnels, and more.
Prerequisites: Have setup Trello, Teams, Boards, Lists, Cards. Have basic understanding of Real-Estate listing, showing, signing, selling.
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 1 hr initial setup (up to 25 users); 1 hr/board; 1 hr/automation; 4 hrs documentation
Expected Outcome: The Member and their designated team members can login and access the correct Boards, each scenario outlined in the RFQ, Functional Specification, Proposal, and Acceptance documents are demonstrated, and the Member has signed off on the projectTools Required: Computer and Internet access
Questions to ask yourself before starting
- What name for your Team?
- How many Team Members?
- Please provide a list of Team Members with Full Name and Email address
- Please provide URL of your main website
- Please provide Logo in .png format if possible
- What Boards do you require?
- Who should be on each Board?
- What Lists do you require on which Boards?
- What instructions for each Board?
- What Cards on each List to start?
- What Labels would you like to have for each board?
- Define when Cards move from List to List
- Do you require email to List access?
- Do you require any 3rd party apps to access Trello?
- Do you require any automation to move, update, report, etc. without Member interaction?
Setting up Trello Team, Members, Boards, and Lists
- Navigate to Trello's website (here) and create an account
- Verify your email address that had been used to create the account
- Follow the on-screen instructions found on the left side of the screen to create Boards, Teams, and add Members to the Teams
- Make sure to update your profile picture, bio, description, username, etc.
- Additionally, make sure to update the information and images for each individual Team that is created