This is a guide on how to download recorded Highfive meeting
Prerequisites: Must be using Highfive as a Meeting hosting software
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: Length of the meeting + ~5-10 minutes
Expected Outcome: You will have a recording of the meeting that took place for your reference later
Tools Required: Must have a computer
Highfive Meeting Recording
Can I record my meetings?
Yes! Highfive customers on select service plans have the option to enable call/meeting recording.
Not sure which plan you're on? You can contact your Highfive Account Executive at (844) 464-4445 (press 1 for Sales) to find out or upgrade.
How it works
- Start or join a Highfive video call on your computer.
- Click the Record Meeting button located in the bottom-middle of the Highfive window. This will begin recording audio and video from your call.
- A notification will appear for all participants, letting everyone know the meeting is being recorded.
- To stop recording, click Leave Meeting.
- In a few moments, you will receive an email with a link to view the recording. (Not seeing the recording email? Check out these steps to make sure you are able to receive emails from Highfive.)
- To download the recording, click the link provided under the video.