The Process on scanning in and out packages for the Amazon Counter Program
Prerequisites: A device that is running Andriod OS
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 5 minutes
Expected Outcome: Package has been scanned in or out
Tools Required: Android Device with 6.0 or greater
Steps to Perform
- When the driver arrives, grab the dedicated Android Device and open the Amazon Hub Counter app.
- Inside the app click on Driver Delivery and scan the package. If you are having trouble try manually entering the tracking ID.
- Make sure to scan all packages within 30 minutes of their arrival time.
- When a customer comes in to pick up their package tap “Customer Pickup”
- Scan the customer’s phone with the tracking ID or enter it in manually, then tap “Scan Package” and find and scan the customer’s package.
- If the customer is picking up multiple packages only scan one of their pick-up codes and select all the packages that belong to the customer. (One pickup code can collect multiple packages).
- If you have any issues where a customer doesn’t have their pick-up code, call Amazon Customer Support.
- After 14 days a customer’s package expires a notification will pop-up on the device notifying you.
- Scan the expired packages to trigger the driver pick-up and then set them aside for when the driver arrives.
- When the driver arrives tap on “Driver Pick-up” and select the carrier who is picking up the expired packages.