Sometimes emails won't be downloaded automatically by Apple's iPhone app for emails. This Gizmo Guide shows the quick and easy process of manually refreshing your inbox
Prerequisites: Must have the iPhone Mail application set up with an email account
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: Less than 10 seconds
Expected Outcome: Your inbox will be refreshed with the most recent emails that it has received
Tools Required: iPhone and internet connection
Steps to Perform
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone
- Select the inbox you would like to refresh
- If you have multiple inboxes, you can refresh all of them at the same time by selecting "All Inboxes"
- Pull down from the first email until you see the loading wheel begin to spin
- Let go of the "pull"
- Your Mail will be refreshed to the latest information!
- If your internet is a bit slower, it may take an extra few seconds