This Guide will Explain how to Print Emails from your iPad or iPhone running iOS.
Prerequisites: Have your email in the apple mail app or Gmail app on iPhone/iPad
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 5 Minutes
Expected Outcome: Print Emails from iPhone
Tools Required: iPhone/iPad
1. Find and open the email you want to print.
2. Tap the little arrow in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down in the menu and tap "Print."
4. Select the printer that you want to use.
5. Adjust any settings as you'd like and then tap "Print" at the top-right.
How to print an email from an iPhone in the Gmail app
1. In the Gmail app, find and tap on the email you want to print.
2. Tap the three little dots to the right of the sender's name.
3. Tap "Print" and then select AirPrint to locate your wireless printer.
4. Check your settings, then hit "Print."