Follow the steps outlined below to install the Hulu app for quick access on the Amazon Firestick.
Prerequisites: Know how to access Firestick on the TV, ability to use the 'Search' function
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: <1 minute
Expected Outcome: Hulu successfully downloads and installs to Firestick
Tools Required: Internet connection, Amazon Firestick, Hulu subscription
Steps to Perform
- Click the 'Find' option on the main landing screen of the Firestick
https://www.firesticktricks.com/hulu-on-firestick.htmlNote: if you have the one of the older versions of the Firestick, select the 'Search' or magnifying glass option in the top, left-hand corner of the main Firestick screen.
- Select 'Search' (for the older Firesticks, this option is unnecessary)
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter 'Hulu' and when it shows up on the screen, select it
https://www.firesticktricks.com/hulu-on-firestick.htmlNote: you can also use the microphone button on your Firestick remote if you have it, say the word 'Hulu' and it will find it for you.
- The Hulu title will appear under the 'Apps and Games' section, select it
- Click 'Get' to download and install. If you've had it installed before and simply need to download again, click the 'Download' option instead
- Once your download is complete, click 'Open' to access the Hulu app. Make sure to sign in with your credentials