How We Work
Gizmo's Quick Tips
How to change a saved voicemail greeting on iPhone
For iPhone users, changing the voicemail greeting is a simple 6-step process. Follow this guide to learn how.
Prerequisites: Basic phone navigation
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: <1 minute
Expected Outcome: Previously saved voicemail greeting has successfully been changed
Tools Required: iPhone
Steps to Perform
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app .
- Tap Voicemail
- Select Greeting (upper left-hand corner).
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- checkmark will be present to indicate selection
- Click Record to begin recording your custom greeting message.
- Click Stop to end recording then tap Save.
- to replay your greeting, press Stop and then Play