When someone wants to change cursor size or color on a Windows PC
Prerequisites: Windows Systems
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 5 minutes
Expected Outcome: Cursor changed to desired color/size
Tools Required: Windows Computer
Steps to Perform
- Go to the bottom left of your Windows PC and click on the Windows Symbol. Then click on the gear or settings icon.
- Once the settings menu is open scroll down to find “Ease of Access”
- From here click on “Mouse Pointer”, this opens up a list of options to change cursor size and color.
- From here you can change the size of the cursor by adjusting the slider. You can select a white, black, inverse (black on white backgrounds and vice versa), or custom color cursor.
- An alternative way to access this is by going to the search bar next to the Windows Icon and searching for “Control Panel”, “Ease of Access”, then “Change how your mouse works”.
- This doesn’t supply you with all of the same options as the first method but it does work on more versions of Windows (Windows 7, 8).