How We Work
Gizmo's Quick Tips
Cannot Send Mail the Sender Address is Invalid on iPhone
How to solve the error “cannot send mail the sender address is invalid” on an Apple Device
Prerequisites: iPhone familiarity
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 5 minutes
Expected Outcome: You can send emails again
Tools Required: iPhone, email password
Steps to Perform
- Go to settings on your iPhone.
- Under "Passwords & Accounts" look for the problematic email address.
- Click on the account and if the options are grayed out, the email's password must be reentered
- This will prompt you to reenter your password via an extra option present under the grayed out options.
- The username is the email address, and then type in the password for the email address.
- Once completed hit “Done” and try sending another email. The issue should be resolved.