Many of our Members use Gmail or G-Suites for their email. Below are the steps to make sure you get your Gmail setup and working properly!
Prerequisites: Basic iPhone Usage. Experience changing Settings on Phone
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 10 minutes
Expected Outcome: Able to send and receive emails using your Apple Mail and Gmail Account
Tools Required: iPhone, Internet Access, Gmail Credentials, a little courage
Steps to Perform
- Before you start
- Make sure you have the following information:
- Your email address
- Internet must be set up before you start this guide.
- Select Settings
- Scroll to and select Accounts & Passwords
- Select Add Account
- Select Google
- Enter your Email address and select NEXT
- Note: the Password is case-sensitive.
- Email address
- Enter your Password and select NEXT
- Select Save
- Your Gmail is ready to use