Trello has a hierarchy of Teams with Members, Boards, Lists, and Cards. This structure lends itself well for many functions including todo lists, document management systems, workflow systems, sales funnels, and more.
Tools Required: Computer, Internet access
Prerequisites: Have setup Trello, Teams, Boards, Lists, Cards. Have basic understanding of Real-Estate listing, showing, signing, selling.
Estimated Time: 1 hr initial setup (up to 25 users); 1 hr/board; 1 hr/automation; 4 hrs documentation
- What name for your Team?
- How many Team Members?
- Please provide a list of Team Members with Full Name and Email adddress
- Please provide URL of your main website
- Please provide Logo in png format if possible
- What Boards do you require?
- Who should be on each Board?
- What Lists do you require on which Boards?
- What instructions for each Board?
- What Cards on each List to start?
- What Labels would you like to have for each board?
- Define when Cards move from List to List
- Do you require email to List access?
- Do you require any 3rd party apps to access Trello?
- Do you require any automation to move, update, report, etc. without Member interaction?
Setup Trello Team, Members, Boards, Lists
- Navigate to http://trello.com and create account
- Verify email address used for creating account
- Update profile with logo, description, username, bio, etc.
- Add first Team
- Name team and provide description
- Add Team Members
- Update profile photo for team
- Create first Board under Team
- Keep adding steps here...
- Member and their designated team members can login and access the correct Boards
- Each scenario outlined in the RFQ, Functional Specification, Proposal, and Acceptance documents are demonstrated.
- Member signs off on project