To be able to install the ChiroTouch server so all computers on a network can use the software.
Prerequisites: Some familiarity with Logmein or remote in programs
Difficulty Level: Nerd
Estimated Time: 2 hours
Expected Outcome: The ChiroTouch server is installed and the ChiroTouch software is able to be accessed.
Tools Required: Computer. Internet. Phone.
Steps to Perform
- Call ChiroTouch and inform them of the account for which they are installing ChiroTouch.
- Use the browser to connect to LogMeIn Rescue as directed by the ChiroTouch representative (https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Customer/Code.aspx)
- Input the 6 digit code given by the ChiroTouch representative
- From here the ChiroTouch representative may ask for the computer’s password, this is the admin password for the computer. If not available, you will need to be in standby to reestablish the LogMeIn connection if a restart is required.
- Wait until the ChiroTouch representative calls back and the process will be complete.