Napster is an awesome music streaming app with millions of songs to choose from. You can create and customize playlists by adding individual songs or a full album!
Prerequisites: Connection to the Internet, and a love for good music!
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 1 minute
Expected Outcome: You will have added an entire album to the playlist of your choice.
Tools Required: Napster app and account, mobile device
Steps to Perform
- Open the Napster app on your mobile device and sign in if not already signed in
- Tap the search button on the bottom right of the screen
- Type in the name of the album you want to add to your playlist
- Tap on the album to open it
- Tap on the three dots on the right-hand side of the screen right below the album artwork and right above where the song list begins
- Tap ‘Add to Playlist’
- Tap the name of the playlist you created to add the whole album to it
- Enjoy your playlist!