For adding new products with your designs in Printful
Prerequisites: Online Store, Printful Account, Own Designs
Difficulty Level: Member • Nerd • Platypus
Estimated Time: 10 minutes
Expected Outcome: Items will appear on your online store
Tools Required: Web Browser
Steps to Perform
- Sign in to your Printful Account
- Click on the “Stores” option on the left of the page.
- From here either click on “Add Product” in your already existing store or create a new store using your store's existing platform or the “Manual Order Platform” option.
- From here choose the type of product you would like to add your custom design to.
- Click either “Choose File” or “Drop your Designs Here”
- This takes you to the image upload screen. From here you can either hit “Upload” to upload a new picture to Printful or choose from one of your already existing designs.
- You can now edit your design on the product and add clip art, text or even more images.
- From here you can proceed to “Mockups” where you can see mock-ups of your products, then “Details” where you can name your product and give it a description. Finally you will make it to “Pricing” where you can set the retail price of your product.